Leather belt bag Novograd - Brown
- The Nowograd leather belt bag is a product inspired by a historical find. Sewn by hand and made of oil leather, it is extremely durable and will allow you to carry small items around the waist. It is also a beautiful decoration for your costume.
Leather Belt Bag Novograd - [Brown]
Where to carry small items on the LARP? When we complete our LARP costume, regardless of the character played, we always have to choose the right wallet at some point. It is a very important item in our wardrobe because it allows us to comfortably carry not only small items, and coins, but also sometimes a phone that we do not necessarily want to part with. They can accommodate a small flashlight, a magic amulet or, for example, extremely important notes. We cannot forget about the visual aspect of such an item. The Novograd leather wallet complements any outfit and is its perfect decoration. Its universal appearance means that we can dress it in virtually any fantasy costume. We have nowhere to carry our witcher potions or runes to bring good luck to every Viking?
Its intricate pattern sewn by hand with waxed twine is durable and will allow us to enjoy ourselves even after the most difficult journeys. The oiled leather from which the bursa is made makes it very resistant to water and burdensome sun, which often dries the skin. See for yourself how our wallet will start to take shape with time while using it. Despite the high impregnation content in the bursa, it can be impregnated as much as possible like any other leather product. A little lanolin-based ointment is enough for the bursa to regain its shine and to be protected for the next long months.
- compactness and versatility
- solid workmanship
- decorative front and historical character
- skin resistant to harsh conditions
- Oil leather and durable hand seams \
- holder for a standard belt 4 cm
Do you need help? Do you have any questions?Ask a question and we'll respond promptly, publishing the most interesting questions and answers for others.