Viking shirt Jette - beige 100% Merino
- A practical basis for every good fantasy costume - a high-quality shirt with a typical Viking cut finished with an atmospheric binding at the neck. Made of 100% merino wool, which is a fantastic, breathable layer that is pleasant to the body.
Viking shirt 100% Merino "Jette" [Beige] In the Scandinavian countries, wool was used as the main textile raw material, which, thanks to its thermal properties and wide availability, appeared in the form of woolen trousers, tunics, hats, wraps and shirts. Merino wool is a special material that is very popular all over the world, it comes from New Zealand.
This material is used in the production of sportswear for winter and high mountain areas. In this shirt you will feel comfortable as if it was your second skin. A shirt made of merino wool is a top-class product, the advantages of which can save our trip to the LARP. This material is much more difficult to sweat, dirty and crease than other fabrics . A costume of a Viking, a witcher from a bear guild, a rogue or an elf? By wearing Jette's shirt, you can play these and many more characters.
The highest quality product sewn with covered seams means that no one will notice any modern finish at a larp, event or corporate event. The product was made with attention to detail and respect for the material. Design looseness makes it a completely universal product that will work well with any type of figure. A simple historical cut perfectly fits both men and women. It can be part of the costume as an underlay or be its main element.
- excellent thermoregulation
- the historical nature of the shirt due to its texture
- fabric with high natural antibacterial properties
- the lightness of the fabric
- moisture absorption
- resistance to unpleasant odors
- easy to clean
- the lowest flammability index among all wool fibers
- protection against UV radiation
OS-0007 | OS-0009 | OS-0011
Do you need help? Do you have any questions?Ask a question and we'll respond promptly, publishing the most interesting questions and answers for others.